Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Devils hands are idle playthings

So back from holiday for nearly a month now and the weather here s definitely taking a downturn. Still, cannot be too upset, had a fantastic summer after all.

Unemployment kinda sucks. I mean sure, I have a lot of time on my hands, but how much time to I really need? Even when I was working I managed to get idle and watch reruns and documentary's about things I had no interest in. Still, I haven't been entirely idle. Signed up to 2 employment agencies and another teacher recruitment agency. Even joined some of those paid survey websites to try and make a few extra bucks. The extra free time has also given me a chance to really explore St Albans. You see quite a lot going for a walk on a week day morning. I have even done some long circuits, 12km the other week.

Off to Dublin this weekend to see Bob. Yeah I know, shouldn't be spending money when I don't have any coming in but how often do I get to see one of the crew from home? Not enough these days it seems anyway. It should be a lot of fun, and hopefully I will have some work to come back to. The teaching vacancies have been increasing daily it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment