Sunday 28 February 2010

Don't forget to breathe, very important.

I have taken up Tae Kwon Do this week which is fun, although I do not understand the commands just yet. I decided my goal has shifted from learning a martial art to obtaining a black belt in TKD. This will not be easy and may take several years, but if it were easy it would not be worth doing. Although flexibility may be an issue.

Thursday night I went to the driving range with some guys from work. After realising it is less about power and more about technique I got some pretty good drives in, even scoring a hole in one. Although I was not actually aiming for that hole.

This weekend was sunny so I spent it out wandering around. Did a short six km loop on Saturday and on Sunday decided to head out to the countryside. Thanks to my policy on turning back I ended up doing a 15km trek which included some cross country. Still, good exercise.


Work has been going well, the students are loving my policy of wearing a hat when outdoors. My fedora gets greeted with the Indiana Jones theme or mentions of cowboy or gangster while my flat cap. Well they haven't come up with a good one for that yet. I think I will get a white panama for summer. I have also taken to wearing pocket squares, just to raise the bar that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment