Thursday 22 May 2014

A wild post appears!

It uses procrastination, it's super effective!


So yeah, the blog. A lot has happened since (checks date of last post) October 2013! Time for a solid bullet pointed list I think.


  • Finished teacher registration, now licensed to teach anywhere* (*Anywhere where an NZ teaching qualification is recognised)
  • Got my dog. Loki, a heading dog who leaves me shaking my head sometimes but is always by my side, or when not waiting for me.
  • Went to Vietnam supervising a school exchange. While the country was very interesting and different, never again will I lead a trip composed primarily of teenage girls. Also ate pigeon, turtle, jellyfish, cow hoof and ostrich. Would only recommend the ostrich.
  • Attended the wedding of a couple of good mates as a groomsman. Tough job I know, standing there and looking pretty. But I think I nailed it. Was also a lot of fun being silly for the photographer and dancing with bridesmaids.
  • Got a .270 rifle for hunting deer. Have taken it out a couple of times but haven't had any success with it yet.
  • Moved house to a little cottage on a small farmlet by the lake. So much serenity. Plenty of room for the dog to run, and best bit. No noisy neighbours. Apart from the cows, and rooster, and geese...
  • Did some more stuff, outdoors adventures, tramping, hunting, etc. None of it is especially springing to mind though.
Have my red belt grading on Monday so hoping that goes well. Also have a tournament the weekend after. And then some other stuff. Might be I'll even blog about it. No one knows :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment