Saturday 31 January 2009

Everything in life is only for now

Avenue Q. A very hilarious and worthwhile show. Basically think sesame st but with rude characters in their 20s. Although next time I will go for a seat that is not in the balconies. Also finding somewhere to stay before arriving in London is also a good idea. Would have saved me an hour of walking around London at midnight looking for accommodation. My weekend in London was pretty fun though. Saw the Imperial War Museum (took 3 hours) then walked along the Thames seeing the sights, as my photos will attest. Saturday night I went to a comedy night at a pub which was great fun, some very good talent.

My week so far has been pretty standard. The boys are hard work and my planning for lessons is limited, but I am managing. Also have moved into my new apartment. Its a real bachelor pad tastefully decorated in grey, black and cream with a huge tv, couch, and not much else. When I moved in the fridge was full with beer and nothing else. My flatmate is pretty cool too. He is Scottish and works in London so I don't see too much of him. As for me, tonight I am watching said huge tv and having a few drinks to brace me against the cold for when I venture out into St Albans town tonight.Should be fun, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment