Saturday 18 July 2009

Its over!

And so my time at Verulam comes to an end. It has definitely been an experience. From arriving with all my worldly possessions in a backpack on a snowy winters day, the two snow days, the fire, all the changes at the school, things have been interesting. Wrapped the year up with a bit of a shindig, a few drinks, a few laughs. My haul from it all, a box of chocolates, 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of scotch whiskey. I am going to miss the place. Not so much the students or facilities, but definitely the science staff. Them, and having a job with such a small commute. But that chapter has now come to an end. Who knows, I may be back someday. But for now it is time to move on and find a new job. But before that...

Summer break! 3 weeks in England, 3 in Europe riding the train around France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Germany, etc. I have a vague list of places to see but mostly I will go were whim takes me. Should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment