Sunday 1 November 2009

Attend the tale...

So two weeks or some ago I attended the St Albans Operatic Society's production of Sweeney Todd. Mainly because my neighbour was in it, partly because I ad not seen the film yet. To be honest, it was pretty damn good. Very well played and produced, I was pleasantly surprised by this local production.The story itself was very clever and well written too, credit to whoever did that.

I have started my new job at www.boysstuff.com. It is not very mentally stimulating but I work with amusing people and the work isn't too hard, although there are a few occasions of heavy lifting, usually delegated to me since I am the machine of the warehouse. I have also become aware of the fact that although I am not the warehouse manager, I often find myself giving orders and directions. I guess old habits die hard. I mean, commander then teacher, hard to adjust to being a drone. Still, its just until Christmas. Then hopefully I should be in a teaching post. Oh, BTW, use the code BOYSSTUFF09 to get a 10% discount at the website.

I was going to rant about Britons and their littering habits, the stupidity and obstinacy of their politicians and the flaws of people in general, but I am drunk and happy so no time for that. New stories to come including the new hollow earth expedition stories (RPG)

No comments:

Post a Comment