Tuesday 11 March 2008

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Breathalysers are fun. Particularly when some numpty calibrates it while drunk so a zero reading actually means far in excess of the legal limit. Because then of course everyone tries to get to the max mark on the device. This of course being ridiculously high and probably lethal. This course of action is, as I pointed out, a hella lot of fun. But I digress, the week that was, pretty normal except the gala. I helped run the horizontal bungy until we managed to destroy it then I busted out the fire staff to wow some kiddies. I really need more practice with that thing. Still, the kids seemed to enjoy it.

Spent the weekend in Palmy where on friday I drank altogether more than was sensible, watched some family guy and boondocks then stumbled out on the town, watching to be sure we didn't use any comedy from boondocks, as that stuff could get a Brother shot in the wrong company. Was a pretty good night from what I could remember which understandably wasn't much.

Saturday was another good night, not as drunk this time but still had fun, stumbled round palmy, visited a few paries, listened to some old school Blink 182, argued about nebulous shit (which is better, 1984 vs 1985, boxers vs not boxers) boozed it up in some bars, Saw some old friends and some new friends, then had a pie and went home.

On sunday I finally got around to seeing Pulp fiction and we also went to see 10,000 bc. It is a pretty good movie, however it did have elements that are similar to apocalypto and the story of Moses but thats all good. Also obviously a lot more entertaining to us intelligent types that understand about things and stuff. Also saw Superbad. Hi - Wait for it - Larious.

Today I had the day off due to Taranaki anniversary so I went to base to shit my life out, then travelled home, managing to burn my arm again. damn drivers arm. And back to the working week, wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment