Monday 24 March 2008

Insert funny heading

I can now legally drive heavy vehicles and motorbikes, adding to my arsenal of ways to cause general mischief and mayhem, and soon I should have my pocket rocket which will make travelling a lot cheaper so I will make up for that by doing more of it. It all balances out really. Counting down until when I am finished here in Waitara and get to go on my break, four weeks left now, and this week is only three days which is even better. Smack bang in the middle of a five day weekend right now. Already bored so that means some work may actually get done however this could change. Depends on what I find to distract me.

Still waiting on word from the army on whether I am actually going overseas. Otherwise I have to find a job or something. That or head to Europe early. However I have passed all the required checks already so shouldn’t be any problem there. Either way I’m looking forward to it, getting out there and living life, awesome.

Taken up kayaking with a vigour as a workmate has talked me into doing a competition in april, 14km on a lake in south taranaki. At the moment I’m doing 10km which isn’t too bad, just got to get up to 14km and do it faster now. Should also be a lot of fun. I just have to go out at the right tide so I can get high enough up the river, stupid river with its changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment