Monday 21 December 2009

The weather outside is weather...

Snow! It's brilliant. Makes everything so peaceful because the English can't deal with it so don't go to work. Although it does make cycling pretty interesting, especially as they only grit the main roads.

I saw my first 3d movie on Saturday, and what a movie to pop my 3d cherry. Avatar, a movie designed from the ground up for 3d. It was fantastic. They used more shots where things seem behind the screen which works a lot better than when thing come out of the screen but get cut off at the edges. The plot and action were pretty good as well. Although there were a few moments where the dialogue seemed a bit, well borrowed.

Only three more days left at Boystuff. Will be glad to finish up there and have a weeks break before starting at Kings Langley School. I will be back to earning a decent amount and doing what I am supposed to be doing.

You know those stupid Windows 7 ads? Well, for one thing how the hell is it windows 7? After Windows 3 we had 95, 98, 2000, me, xp, and Vista. So if anything it is Windows 9. But I digress. My idea is a combination of an Eyetap, cellphone, projector, all in headset, = awesome. The Eyetap is a camera that records what you see then alters it. So it can add information to the scene or take away advertising. Add to that a smart phone and the technology used with web cams and tags on products. Then you use you hands to move the information projected on your retina in real-time. You could even fit a micro projector to it so you can share what you see. All these things exist, they just need to be combined, it would be brilliant. I am a PC and where the hell is my headset?!

No comments:

Post a Comment