Tuesday 29 December 2009

It's educational

The wheel turns and we approach 12 months since my departure. It sure hasn't felt like it. Not that I haven't seen a lot in that time. But there is still so much more to see and do so I don't think I will be returning anytime soon.

Finished up work at Boys stuff last week, glad to be done with that. And so much for a Christmas bonus. What a joke. Still, paid the bills, just. Plus I will be back to teaching in '10, which should be better, and more money.

Christmas was an exciting one for me. Well not really. I decided it was about being with people you care about and as I had none nearby, I stayed in and watched Terry Pratchett movies. They were brilliant. Very funny in an obvious and subtle way all at once. Looking forward to the next one in Easter.

As for New Years Eve, think I will just go to the local for a few drinks. Can't really be bothered doing any more than that and to be perfectly honest I am getting a little tired of the bar and club scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment