Tuesday 1 April 2008

Ground floor: motorcycles, sporting goods and drunken memories

Three days have never seemed longer. It seems like you give these kids a break longer than two days and they forget themselves. The worst part is I have to then go and write it up on the computer. Oh well, only 15 days to go now anyway. Hopefully the coming week does not bring any unwelcome surprises as I don't even get a break next weekend due to army work.

Tried my hand (once again) at canoe polo on thursday. Gotta say, one helluva lot different from multisport I'll tell you for free. The game I was in was like one 30 minute game of spring scrag except with water and paddles thrown in. Still, it was a lot of fun and I even learnt how to roll, sort of. Oh and on the subject of kayaking, somehow my name got put down to not only do the kayak of the gutbuster, but also the run if the other guy doesn't finish the kayak before me. Funsy.

I now have my motorbike and I am starting to get used to going faster than 30kmh. After a few days on the paddocks I have been out and about on the roads with it, might nearly be time to go on a more substantial trip. say something which requires more than 15 mins. However, she runs good and as soon as I get my dark visor I'll look right evil in my riding get-up. As Bob says, bring on the hot biker babes.

Speaking of, went to a party last night, some guy's leaving party I think. 12 rounds with mister Cody and whatever else I was thieving have left my impressions of the night spotty to say they least. However I clearly recall playing a form of beer pong, Making fun of people for some reason that is entirely appropriate (Can't remember), messing with the sound system so it would only repeat one song, heading off to town with a couple of girls at some unknown time, never making it to town due to REDACTED, and finally walking back in the rain from some house at 11 this morning. Overall the word used to describe the night? Eventful, even if some of those events are foggy. Best head off to bed now, gonna need my sleep if I wanna do a halfway decent job of educating our future leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment